Wednesday, January 14, 2015

A Peaceful Setting

Day 14 - I really didn't want to paint today, for a variety of reasons, both personal and professional. I chose a peaceful image to work on and pushed myself through it. At the end of the day, it helped to have a peaceful scene in front of me all afternoon. This one took longer than some of the ones I've done during this 30 day challenge ... I'm guessing about 4 hours. These smaller works are mainly quick studies to help me learn and work out the kinks in what might be re-created as a larger painting.

I'm having a hard time getting good photos of my work after dark. My studio lighting creates glare on the wet paint and doesn't do justice to the color, but I can adjust some of that in Photoshop. It's just one of those days. I hope you are having a great day and will look forward to hearing from you!

Wooded Stream
14" x 11"
Available
kathleen@kathleeneatonart.com

No comments: