Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
1. It's not about the money. Ok, maybe it was in the beginning, when I was newly off the corporate bandwagon. I've come to realize that the sharing of my gifts is far more important than all the money in the world.
2. Beauty is everywhere. It's amazing when you begin to see the beauty in even the most mundane things.
3. Love what you do, and the rest will fall into place.
4. Be fearless. Continue to press on. Some people will like your work ... some people will not like your work. It doesn't matter as long as you are using the gifts God has given you in the best way you can.
5. Always be open to learning new things.
It was only a couple of months after I gave up my "regular income" as a graphic designer that my father passed away, and I took time out to help care for my ailing mother. It was time well-spent and I will never regret it, but it did cut into my focus on my art. Life is short. Pursue your passion!