Monday, April 9, 2012

Fini


Here is the final version of the painting progression that I've been posting. I'm not claiming to be an expert by posting my process -- I just wanted to share how I pulled this one together. It's always interesting to me to see how other artists work. It took me many years to convince myself that it was OK to pursue my dream of being a full-time, professional artist. Now I'm like a sponge -- absorbing all the information I can! I don't want to get to the pearly gates and have to apologize for not using the gifts I was given. I could say that I wish I had done this sooner, but there's no sense dwelling on the past. Full speed ahead!

Psalm 42
36 x 48
Contact the artist to purchase this work

As a deer longs for flowing streams, so my soul longs for you, O God.

No comments: