Thursday, November 15, 2012

Things I'm Thankful For

It's one week before Thanksgiving here in the U.S.  Many of my friends have been making daily posts of things they are thankful for in their lives. It's so important to acknowledge the many gifts and blessings that we have! Today I'm thankful for supportive friends and family, who provide encouragement, laughter, and love. Thank you for your support!

This is one of the later paintings I did as artist-in-residence at the Neville Public Museum in Green Bay, WI. Although my time there is done, for now, I will hold on to the memories and all I learned in the process. Thank you to all my friends and family who bravely sat for me. I don't know who's job was harder -- mine in painting, or theirs in having to sit still for hours. It was a wonderful experience, and I hope to do it again some day!

No comments: